The winter months can feel long! The weather’s cold and there are so many bug’s flying around, especially when you have children. There is nothing worse than feeling poorly, especially when you have little ones to look after. The only good thing is snuggling up on the sofa or even better, in bed, tucked up under the nice warm duvet watching your favourite TV shows or movies.
Here are 9 reasons why NetflixIs your best companion when you are feeling poorly:-
- It doesn’t need any attention when you’re really not up for it – you don’t have to talk to it
- You only need your eyes to enjoy Netflix, perfect for when every other part of your body hurts
- It leaves you alone when you want to sleep, but it’s always there when you need some company
- It keeps you occupied meaning your recovery time goes much faster
- It makes your time resting on the sofa feel more productive
- It doesn’t judge the way you look reclining in your mountain of snotty tissues, grubby PJs and fashioning sickly flu-looks
- It doesn’t nag you to get out of bed – you can stay in bed all day with Netflix
- It respects your life choices – if you want to stay in bed and watch one more episode, or pause, get up and have that shower – Netflix supports you in your decision
- It doesn’t judge your film or TV choices – we all make out-of-character decisions under the influence of a high fever
Why not cheer yourself up with a childhood favourite film or something new. It’s the perfect opportunity to binge watch or smile at an old favourite. Here is my list of watch to watch on Netflix when poorly.
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Ferris convinces his entire school he’s at death’s door, then hits the street of Chicago with his girlfriend and best friend for a day of fun. You and Ferris ain’t so different 😉
- Clueless. Meddlesome Beverly Hills high school student Cher gets more than she bargained for when she gives a fashion-challenged student a makeover.
- Master Of None S1. Master of None follows the personal and professional lives of Dev, a 30-year-old actor in New York who has trouble deciding what he wants to eat, much less the pathway for the rest of his life.
- Airplane. In this classic parody of disaster movies, a traumatised former combat pilot is forced to land a passenger plane when food poisoning strikes the crew.
- Pretty Little Liars S1-6. Rudderless without their missing leader, for formerly tight high school friends band together when a blackmailer threatens to spill their dirt. Brand new episodes now available
- House of Cards S1-3 Ruthless Congressman Frank Underwood will stop at nothing to conquer Washington D.C. In this Emmy winning political drama. Catch up now, before S4 hits Netflix on March 4th.
Lie back, cuddle up under your duvet, have some tomato soup and feel better soon.
What’s your favourite movie to watch when you’re sick?
Disclaimer:- I am part of the netflix stream team, but all words, posts, etc are my own.