It’s been a while and I need to get back to these posts. I think this might be my New Year Blogging plan, well if I had one. I think possibly once a month or once a fortnight. Every week there might just not be enough, but I will try. What do you think? I think these posts may be my favourite one too. What are your favourite style of posts?
With Aria turning three next week, I know, I know where on earth has the time went? It wasn’t that long I announced I was expecting. Can you believe it? I’d love to be able to freeze or slow time, just a for a bit, not forever. Although forever might be good, no it wouldn’t would it? I’d just like time to breath her in, capture the moment and enjoy being in the moment. My little whirl wind of girlishness.
I thought it would be fitting to make this The Funny Things My Children Say to be all about her. She can pretty much say everything and anything, and she talks, she talks a lot. But not when there are people around she doesn’t know. She’s silent then. Her toddlers group aren’t sure she can talk. I was flabbergasted when they said that to me as she is constantly chattering away, even in her sleep. One of the granny’s takes her to toddlers so I wasn’t sure how she’d be.
Here I thought I’d record the few funny things she’s said and some cute words thrown in there. She is very funny a lot of the time.
- Aria – “Daddy do you what’s in at that box that arrived at the door?”
- Daddy – “No I don’t, do you?”
- Aria – *whispers* “Yes, it’s a real Teletubbie.”
There may be a little disappointment there.
- Aria – “Mummy the guinea pigs are making too much noise.”
- Mummy – “Why what are they doing?”
- Aria – “Kissing. They don’t seem to be listening.”
She gave them a good talking too.
- Mummy – “What would you like from Santa?”
- Aria – “A purple cat and a fairy good mother.”
Now we could all be doing with a fairy good mother couldn’t we?
- Aria – “You’re my mummy not boys mummy.”
- Mummy – “I am both the boys mummy and your mummy honey.”
- Aria – “No the boys mummy is daddy.”
She’s very much a mummy’s girl. It is hard to divide your time isn’t it. I try to make sure they all get time. How do you make it work with siblings?
- Aria – “Duck can’t go down the slide. Not got shoes on.”
Thankfully no ducks went down the slide.
Some words she says cutely:-
- Kangaroo – Aria says Kangigoo.
- Iggle Piggle – Giggle Giggle.
- Peacock – Poo Cock.
- Duvet – Aria called it a Smoothie Bed.
- Hill – she calls a Hillo which I love.
And my favourite is for Umberella, Aria calls it Zummberello.